- The Marietta Soap Box Derby Race Track from start to finish is 500 feet and has 120 feet of runout area.
- The slope of the street from start to finish is 3.8%
- Marietta uses a 4-foot high starting ramp which increase the total slope to 4.8%
- Each racing lane is 12 feet wide.
- Top car speed recorded has been 29 mph
- Marietta uses hay bales as guardrails during the racing event.
- The racing surface and runout area is asphalt.
- Hay bales and traffic cones are used to stop runaway cars in the runout area if required.
For additional information about other Soap Box Derby Tracks visit: http://ctl.ncsc.dni.us/derbtech/derbytech_track_guide.htm